FAQ ABOUT DR. MONA LISA
Due to repeating questions from different players & fans about Dr.MonaLisa - we have created a separated Frequently Asked Questions page. It contains explanations for questions used by players in the past.
What is the "Dr.MonaLisa Derangement Syndrome"?
Dr.MonaLisa Derangement Syndrome (DMLDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Dr.MonaLisa, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.
Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. DMLDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent.
Why is Dr.MonaLisa disliked in some environments?
- In ~2010 she created the "Anti-Glitchers Organization". Players who cheated in EE2 Public Multiplayer games were put on the "wall of shame" (EE2Glitchers forum). 90% of players punished by this method got affected by the Derangement Syndrome.
- In years 2011-2015 she used to kick players out of the Multiplayer Services using unauthorized methods to "keep the community friendly".
- She created the "EE2 Government", got choosen as the High Representative and regulated fair-play rules for the Multiplayer community which were respected (because of fear) by 100% of players. Players who disagreed with new rules got affected by the Derangement Syndrome and usually quit playing EE2.
- In 2014 she became a Minister of the Department of Control and Complains at the Ministry of Game Affairs. It allowed her to punish players who break accepted rules using many methods (bans, mutes). She was called "the most influential woman in the community", but some haters disliked this popularity and tried (and still trying) to do everything to ruin her reputation (unsuccessfully).
- Since ~2015 she started the regular Minor Updates process of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (minimum 1 update per month). Most of those updates were not backward compatible and forced players to download ~10-20MB files. Some players (usually from Egypt and Iran) had problems with it, blamed Dr.MonaLisa, wished her death and claimed that "If they don't need updates then nobody needs them".
- Dr.MonaLisa is honest and politically incorrect. Sometimes in private conversations she may hurt someone's religious feelings, blame for the WW2 or tell that someone is ugly (usually when the victim sends unwanted photos of himself on the Support Chat).
"You're always online on the Support Chat xD Do you ever sleep?"
My dedication to provide answers as fast as possible doesn't mean I don't sleep or don't do other things. I keep the chat running whenever possible and I interrupt other work to provide answers. Not to mention notifications which I get on my phone. This question is usually used by players who (for some reasons) are trying to be mean. This question was asked several times after 10 hours (and more) of delay with a reply...
"How old are you?"
It's not nice to ask women about their age. Women are as old as they look like.
Why there is so many confusions on this page?
Because I can write whatever I want. Some players don't respect the privacy (in general, not you) and would like to know everything. It's understandable, but also uncomfortable for me. The things written there are the truth, as long as you manage to correctly interpret them.